Admissions: (866) 316-4012

Monday, July 12, 2010

Testimonials Balboa Horizons for Women

Paul:
I wanted to thank you for your kindness and help. I am honoured and a bit at a loss on how to accept the offer to stay at Balboa without a firm offer of employment. As I do not believe in taking, but honouring to the best of my ability, you and your team.

That being said, I would be remiss if I did not tell you how grateful I am for your calls and answering my email for help this year, and how my life has changed since this time. Who would have thought that I would be where I am today, with my heart in Newport Beach, wishing not to leave and not knowing God's plan for me.

For I feel that is where I am and for that I am completely giving this over to God, for his Will, to guide me during this time. I remember the first day I arrived and you took me for a tour (which you asked me not to share and to this day I have not, as your trust means alot me), and I so want to find that one place, where the inlet met the sea, to go back. This was my time of peace, where I felt I had come home and I could not have asked for a more gracious gift that what you gave me.

No matter what, I am hoping to find a job and praying as there was no "tomorrow" for this, to be able to stay as long as I can, but I know if I don't in short order, this will change and I must leave. My hope would be to be a part of NPB as I have so connected in AA, in volunteer work, in friends and community - that I have come home, that I know God did not bring me this far, to let me go now. But His plan, not mine.

Please accept this email as a personal thank you from my heart for the gifts received here, may they come back to you ten-fold and then some.

Respectfully,
Tina

No comments: